No Monday video this week. Instead I’m announcing my 1st Happy Holidays eBook Giveaway.
As a thank you to all the readers who keep the m/m romance genre alive, I’m giving away free eBooks. You guys rock!
Here’s how the giveaway works: One random winner for every 50 entries (up to a maximum of 6 winners) will have their choice from the following options:
- Option 1: Winner’s choice of 1 of my eBooks.
- Option 2: Winner’s choice of any 1 eBook available at Loose Id’s website.
- Option 3: A $10 Barnes and Noble gift card.
Rules and instructions for the giveaway are listed below. Contest closes at 12:00 pm EST Monday, December 20, 2010 or 300 entries (whichever comes first).
Instructions / Rules
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post indicating that you’d like to enter. Be sure to include a valid email address in the email form field in order to be considered. Your email address is for my use only (in order to contact the winners). It will NOT be published on the blog or used for marketing/promotional purposes.
- If for any reason you cannot leave a comment, email me and I’ll post your comment for you (that way everyone can see how many entries there are).
- Winners are randomly drawn from the total list of entries.
- One entry per person please.
- Contest closes at 12:00 pm EST Monday, December 20, 2010 or 300 entries (whichever comes first).
- Winners will be announced on the blog and privately emailed by 11:59 EST on Monday, December 20.
- If I do not hear back from the winners with their selections within two weeks, I reserve the right to select another winner.
Feel free to share the link to this blog post. There’s also a direct link to the contest on my website. You can use the graphic at the top of this post if you’d like.
Good luck and thank you again to all the readers. Happy reading in 2011!