If you can’t see the embedded video above, you can check it out on YouTube.
Not everyone would adopt a senior dog, let alone this many (and a rabbit, a pig, and some chickens). Kudos to him for giving these animals a loving, forever home. You can also follow him and the fur babies on Instagram. He posts the most adorable photos and videos.
If you can’t see the embedded video above, you can view it on YouTube.
Every month I gather some of my favorite links, real-life stories, and other items that I’ve seen on social media and share them with you. I hope you find something to make you laugh, smile, or just go awwwww.
- Learning English – If you haven’t seen this charming video yet, you’ve got to check it out.
- First Date With A Man – An adorable story of a chance meeting.
- For True Love – He was madly in love, and thanks to a note taped to a window, he got to see his sweetheart again.
- Daughter asks for pride flag for Christmas, her dad does her one better – what a great dad!
- Student Emails Her Teacher While Hopped Up On Drugs After Surgery – My favorite part: love you bye.
- 39 Hilarious Mom Fail Photos – I’m not a mom, but I’m so forgetful and a total disaster that I just know if I had kids I’d make these lists ALL THE TIME.
- The Funniest Tweets From Parents This Week – If you’ve never caught The Huffington Post’s Funniest Tweets series, you should check it out. They make me laugh every week.
NOW THESE ARE GOOD PEOPLE
- A cat with cerebellar hypoplasia and his loving family. – CH is a non-life threatening condition and is not painful for the animal. My dad’s cat has a mild version of CH, and she’s as happy as can be. You can also see more from this cat and his family on Instagram.
- Someone has invented this amazing shake-resistant, smart spoon – a life changer for many people.
- One good thing – I loved the one question this mom asked her kids every day.
- Woman tracks down stranger who hugged her in saddest moment of her life– the world needs more people like this.
- Homeless people are reconnecting with their loved ones thanks to this startup – I absolutely LOVE this idea.
- This guy was deployed in Afghanistan when he met a loving stray dog — and knew he had to find a way to get him back home. You can follow them on Instagram.
- Cat Found Protecting Kittens Left in the Cold, but the Cat is Not Mom at all.
- 17 Of The Most Hilarious Cat Tweets Of 2016.
- Just otters – because they always make me smile.
My latest video I love: I don’t know what’s more beautiful, the cow’s frolicking with joy or the man’s interactions with him, moments like this one…
According to a facebook post: Bandit, a bull who was chained all his life, is rescued. Watch his delight when he realizes he is no longer chained.
Here’s the full video. If you can’t see it embedded below, you can view at YouTube.
Read more about Bandit’s story here.
We must never forget what those early days of AIDS were like. How the world lost so many beautiful, wonderful people, and how so many of them died alone, afraid, and unloved because of fear and ignorance and hatred.
People like Ruth Coker Burks did what was heartbreakingly all too often needed.