Saturday, October 6th is another Reader Appreciation Day at the Sweet Spot Yahoo Group (hosted by me, SJ Frost, and Jambrea Jo Jones). Stop by to enter the giveaway, read excerpts, and chat with authors of M/M romances. The giveaway runs from 8 am – 8 pm EST.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- If you haven’t already, join the Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSweetSpotMM/
- Watch the group page (or your email if you choose to receive emails from the group) on Saturday, October 6th for a message with instructions on how to enter. The subject of the post should read something like “Enter the Giveaway: Respond to this message for a chance to win”
- Reply to that message between 8am and 8pm EST indicating you’d like to enter the giveaway.
That’s it. You’ll be added to the drawing for your chance at a random prize. Winners will be announced via the group after the giveaway closes. Authors will be sent the winning email addresses at that time and will contact their winners directly.
So far, the following authors have generously donated these items. Thank you!
Complete List of Prizes
- K-lee Klein – ebook copy of DOMESTIC RELATIONS
- K-lee Klein – ebook copy of winner’s choice from her backlist
- Tam Ames – ebook copy of SUMMER SCHOOL
- Kerry Freeman – ebook copy of PINE TAR & SWEET TEA
- Tara Lain – ebook copy of HALLOWEEN HEAT IV M/M (Three Short Erotic Tales by Tara Lain, A.C. Fox, and Elin Gregory)
- Lex Valentine – ebook copy of SCRAMBLING
- Erica Pike – ebook copy of THE WALLS HAVE EARS
- Vicktor Alexander – ebook copy of THE FAERY TRUTH
- L.M. Brown – ebook copy of LET DOWN YOUR HAIR
- Missy Welsh – ebook copy of YOUR BIGGEST FAN
- S. Dora – ebook copy of THREE
- Jambrea Jo Jones – pdf copy of ANNIHILATION
- S.J. Frost – ebook copy of winner’s choice from her backlist
- Sloan Parker – $15 in eBook Bucks from All Romance eBooks
Hope you can join us at The Sweet Spot Reader Appreciation Day on October 6th.
Authors of m/m romances, if you’re interested in joining us for our next RAD, we’d love to have you. Send me an email and I’ll add you to our author contact list.