Here are some new photos for my story inspiration series. Any of these images give you writers out there new ideas? Do these pictures have you asking questions? What are these people thinking? Why are they together? How long have they known each other? Why are some of them alone right then? What’s on their minds right then?
It’s election day here in the US, and if you’re like me, I’m sure you could use a break from the news. So here, have a smile with this cuteness overload.
This little thing starts off looking like a mole, but by day 28 she’s big enough to chew on her lifelong buddy’s ear. Too cute. After five months she was returned to the wild with a couple of other rescued foxes.
I’m currently holding a giveaway at Goodreads for print copies of a title from my backlist.
Enter for a chance to win one of two trade paperback copies of BREATHE, winner of four Rainbow Awards.
“…a beautiful love story… I can’t recommend it enough.” –Caroline, Book Lovers Inc.
This giveaway is open to readers in the US, CA, GB, AU, FR, DE, IE, and NZ. Go here to enter the giveaway. Good luck!
Sometimes you meet a person and you just click — you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. –Author Uknown
- 31 Pet Snapchats That’ll Have You Rolling With Laughter – #2, 6, 16, 21, 30, and 31 are epic.
- Best of Dog Shaming – These shaming pics never fail to amuse me.
- Magician perfectly destroys anti-transgender bathroom argument in 2 minutes – He totally nailed that.
- Amanda Sapir’s Story of “Socially Conscious” TSA Pat Down Shows How to Treat Trans People – “Don’t judge, don’t assume, just be thoughtful and kind. Simple as that.” Love that!
- Couple singing Matisyahu’s One Day – Such a beautiful family. And the baby’s reactions…priceless.
- Prompts for 30 Days of Gratitude – I’ve been keeping a gratitude log in my planner for a while now, and it really does make a big difference. It’s one moment of the day where I make the time to stop and really think about how amazing my life is and how fortunate I am in so many ways. If you’ve never tried keeping a gratitude list or journal, this prompt graphic is a neat way to get started. Gratitude logs don’t have to be anything fancy. Just one or two words a day can really help shift perspectives.
- The Woman Who Might Have Been D.B. Cooper – I’ve always been fascinated with this story, and this theory was really interesting.
- A Post About Marriage and What We’ve All Longed For Since The Crib – “Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it.” Who doesn’t want to know someone is paying attention?