“Those who live passionately teach us how to love. Those who love passionately teach us how to live.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
I’m thrilled to share that the print edition of Scott and Mark’s story is now available! You can pick up a copy at the following retailers. (It’ll be showing up at Barnes & Noble and others in the next few weeks.)
Available Now at:
Thanks to everyone who’s already checked out the e-book edition. It recently reached the #6 spot on the All Romance eBooks bestseller list. The number of things I am thankful for this year is too numerous to even consider listing, but please know, my readers rank very near the top. You are the best! THANK YOU for continuing to give my stories a try, and I truly hope you’re enjoying this one.
MORE THAN JUST A GOOD BOOK
Shy, nervous Scott is a big book geek, and fellow student Mark is a bit controlling between the sheets. During one afternoon at the university library, they find they are the perfect match. Now they have to find out if they can keep on proving that some things are even more enjoyable than a good book.
As the two begin exploring their most secret sexual fantasies, neither can imagine walking away. With only one semester left before they head off in different directions, they discover it’s impossible to avoid their growing feelings for each other. When a desperate bully tries to destroy Mark’s chance at the career he’s always wanted and tries to keep him away from Scott, the two lovers must come to terms with exactly what it means to be in love with someone–and how to be brave enough to go after what it is they truly want.
This is the expanded, full-length novel. The original short story is chapter one of this novel. This work contains graphic language and explicit sexual content between two men, including some light BDSM (spanking and bondage). Intended for adult audiences only.
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance, New Adult, Light BDSM
Length: 65,000+ words
The final installment of Mark and Scott’s story is now available! (The entire story will only be on my website for free for two weeks until December 1st.)
Or if you prefer, you can buy direct now at the following retailers:
Thanks for following along with Mark and Scott’s story. I hope you enjoy the final installment. I (and others checking out the book) would greatly appreciate any and all reviews at sites like Amazon, B&N, All Romance eBooks, and Goodreads. Reviews really do help a book get more visibility with new readers. Thank you!
This Saturday, November 16th is our monthly Reader Appreciation Day at the Sweet Spot Yahoo Group. Stop by to enter the giveaway, read excerpts, and chat with authors of M/M romances. The giveaway runs from 8 am – 8 pm EST.
The following authors have generously donated these books or other prizes.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- If you haven’t already, join the Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSweetSpotMM/
- On Saturday, November 16th watch the group page (or your email if you choose to receive emails from the group) for a message with instructions on how to enter. The subject of the post should read something like “RAD Giveaway: Reply here for a chance to win”
- Reply to that message anytime between 8am and 8pm EST indicating you’d like to enter the giveaway.
That’s it. You’ll be added to the drawing for your chance at a random prize.
Complete List of Prizes & Donating Authors
- Allison Cassatta – ebook copy of PATIENT PRIVILEGE
- Diana Castilleja – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist (DeRicci or Castilleja)
- Angel Martinez – ebook copy of RARELY PURE AND NEVER SIMPLE
- Tyler Robbins – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Evelise Archer – ebook copy of SEBASTIAN AND HIS WOODSMEN
- Lisabet Sarai – ebook copy of QUARANTINE
- Willa Okati – ebook copy of winner’s choice of my backlist at either Loose Id or Totally Bound
- Lex Valentine – ebook copy of SUNDAY’S CHILD
- Leigh Ellwood – ebook of winner’s choice of backlist MM title
- Missy Welsh – ebook copy of ISHERWOOD
- Harper Fox – Kindle or PDF copy of ONCE UPON A HAUNTED MOOR
- Vicktor Alexander – ebook copy of RAISING SHAWNA
- P.D. Singer – ebook copy of SPOKES
- S.Dora – ebook copy of winner’s choice of 1 book in the CALLING THE SHOTS series
- Jambrea Jo Jones – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Sloan Parker – ebook copy of MORE THAN JUST A GOOD BOOK
- S.J. Frost – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
Hope you can join us at The Sweet Spot Reader Appreciation Day.
Authors of m/m romances, if you’re interested in joining us for our next RAD, we’d love to have you. Send me an email and I’ll add you to our author contact list.
It’s nice to get out of the writing cave once in a while and see the beauty in the world around me.