To introduce new readers to my More series, I’m currently offering my book MORE for free at various online retailers. Spread the word. Let your friends know they can pick up a copy at their favorite bookstore now.
I’m thrilled to share this amazing cover from artist L.C. Chase for my short story collection FOR LOVE AND FOREVER, which will be released this month in both ebook and trade paperback formats. I’ll post links here and in my newsletter once it’s on sale at bookstores. Here’s the full description:
Six gay love stories from Sloan Parker, award-winning author of M/M Romances.
Cops and Lovers: SWAT teammates Sawyer and Finn have been secretly sleeping together for two years. Sawyer couldn’t be happier with the arrangement. Until Finn gives him an ultimatum.
His Roommate’s Secret: Brady harbors a secret crush on his straight college roommate, but he doesn’t think he’ll ever get the chance to climb into Rex’s bed. Until Rex shares a revelation of his own.
Swept Away: Eddie just wants to spend a quiet night celebrating with his partner on their fifteenth anniversary. Only this year, Mike has a surprise in mind. A surprise that may be more than Eddie imagined possible.
The Break-In: Billy’s been breaking into his ex-lover’s apartment every Friday night for a little solo sex in the bed they used to share. One night he almost gets caught. Now he has only seconds to decide if he should stay or run from the most erotic encounter of his life.
A Lesson in Truth: After two years of longing, David can no longer deny what he feels for Michael, his professor and graduate school advisor.
Something to Believe In: Sean and Gavin meet on the streets and fall in love. Now they must search for a way to find a home and build a life together.
All of the stories in this collection were previously released as individual ebooks. This collection contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and one all-male menage relationship. 55,412 words.
Pictured above is the binder containing the rough draft of Seth and Vargas’s story, HOW TO HEAL A LIFE (The Haven Book 2). I’m currently reading through it, revising, and adding more emotional depth and substance to the manuscript, and it’s going really well. I’m surprisingly pleased with the opening of the story, and that’s usually where I do most of my reworking. Knowing I’ve got a good handle on the beginning has me even more excited about this one.
All Romance eBooks is offering a 25% off one-day-only sale on over 20,000 titles today, November 27th. Nearly all of my books are included in the sale.
You can check out the full list of books that are part of the #AReBlast at All Romance eBooks.
I’m also thrilled to share that I finished the rough draft for HOW TO HEAL A LIFE (The Haven Book 2). On to my favorite part of writing… revising, expanding, and adding in all the little touches that make the story and the characters come to life even more for me. Can’t wait to share Vargas and Seth’s story with everyone!
Want to know where things are with my current works-in-progress? Here are a few status updates.
It seems my new early, EARLY morning writing routine is really working for me. It’s been great for my output and creativity.
- The first draft of MORE THAN EVER (More Book 3) is finished. I’m letting the story sit for a bit while I work on the Haven book 2, and then I’ll come back and do revisions.
- I’m currently working on HOW TO HEAL A LIFE (The Haven Book 2). The initial draft is going really well. I’m absolutely loving the intensity and chemistry between Seth and Vargas. The other day I wrote what is so far my favorite scene with them. Seth is stronger than he realizes, and Vargas is even more in love than he thought.
- Jotted down notes for The Haven series book 3. I cannot wait. I’m not sharing the names of the two guys for this one yet. At least not until I’m nearing the end of writing book 2, just in case my plans change.
- Wrapped up the first draft of IN THIS MOMENT (a friends-to-lovers novella). At over 36,000 words, this one might actually turn into a short novel when it’s all done.
- Also finished a new short story tentatively titled MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
- And the new design for my website is all done and approved. When it’s finished, it’ll be more mobile friendly with a new look and easier to follow updates right on the homepage. Can’t wait until all the content’s loaded and it’s up and running!
Thanks for checking out my latest progress.