- This Australian Clinic for Orphaned Bats is Adorable – I may have shared this video before, but they are just so darn cute. And what great people they have caring for them.
- Sexploits of Diego the Tortoise who is saving the Galapagos species – Hard work, but somebody’s got to do it, right?
- I’m So Glad My Husband Told Me She Was A Woman – I love when people share their stories like this. It brings a real-life, human touch to such an important issue. It’s harder for some people to justify their hate when they can see and hear from individual, everyday people rather than a faceless group or label.
- An Open Letter To Justice, The Tween Girls’ Clothing Store – I love when people go out of their way to be supportive of others in their times of need. They may be small moments to the ones helping, but they mean so much to the people who receive their kindness.
- 20 Quotes From Children’s Books Every Adult Should Know – Some great ones from my childhood in this list. How about yours?
- Every September 11, I Remember This Surprising Story About Steve Buscemi – I’m such a sucker for quiet heroes who never bring attention to themselves or the help they offer others.
- When My Son Met Another Out LGBTQ Kid On The First Day Of Middle School – We so need more parents like this.
- Toddler Receives Special Quadruple Amputee Doll That Looks Like Her – How cool is this prosthetics company? They modify dolls by adding prosthetics to make them look more like the kid, free of charge.
- Man Collapses In Emotion When Girl He Raised Gives Most Special Graduation Gift He Could Imagine – There’s a video at the end of the article. Get the tissues ready for this one.
- 15 comics that totally nail what it’s like to be in a long-term relationship – Definitely numbers 1, 3, 10, 11, 12, and 13.
- 20+ Hilarious Parenting Tweets That Every Parent Can Relate To – Oh man, #6, 7, 13, 14, and 15 are the best.
Hope you enjoyed some of these links as much as I did. Have a good one!