This month’s Reader Appreciation Day, hosted by me, SJ Frost, and Jambrea Jo Jones at the Sweet Spot Yahoo Group, is this Saturday, January 17th.
Stop by the Yahoo Group to enter the giveaway, read excerpts, and chat with authors of M/M romances. The giveaway runs from 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time.
Here are some of the books available:
Here’s how to enter:
- If you haven’t already, join the Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSweetSpotMM/
- On Saturday, January 17th watch the group page (or your email if you choose to receive emails from the group) for a message with instructions on how to enter. The subject of the post should read something like “RAD Giveaway: Reply for a chance to win”
- Reply to that message anytime between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time indicating you’d like to enter the giveaway.
That’s it. You’ll be added to the drawing for a chance at a random prize.
Complete List of Prizes & Donating Authors
If a book or prize is listed more than once, the author has donated multiple copies and there will be more than one winner selected.
- Evelise Archer – ebook copy of VEILED DOMINANCE, CLUB REBELLION 2 (releases January 23rd)
- Willa Okati – ebook copy of TAKE HEART (ST HAWK’S MEDICAL 1) in EPUB or PDF format
- Phaze Books – a $10 Gift Card to Phaze.com (link to their latest M/M title)
- Allison Cassatta & Kade Boehme – ebook copy of WE FOUND LOVE
- Brina Brady – ebook copy of RENT ME
- Brina Brady – ebook copy of BEND OVER
- Tara Lain – ebook copy of CANNING THE CENTER
- K-lee Klein – ebook copy of TENDER IS THE KNIGHT
- Karenna Colcroft – ebook copy of I SHOULD TELL YOU in PDF format
- Chris McHart – ebook copy of GRENZEN
- L.M. Brown – ebook copy of ONE PERFECT WISH
- Tempeste O’Riley – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Sloan Parker – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Jambrea Jo Jones – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- S.J. Frost – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
Hope you can join us at The Sweet Spot Reader Appreciation Day.
Authors of M/M romances, if you’re interested in joining us for our next RAD, we’d love to have you. Send me an email and I’ll add you to our author contact list.