This Saturday, November 16th is our monthly Reader Appreciation Day at the Sweet Spot Yahoo Group. Stop by to enter the giveaway, read excerpts, and chat with authors of M/M romances. The giveaway runs from 8 am – 8 pm EST.
The following authors have generously donated these books or other prizes.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- If you haven’t already, join the Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSweetSpotMM/
- On Saturday, November 16th watch the group page (or your email if you choose to receive emails from the group) for a message with instructions on how to enter. The subject of the post should read something like “RAD Giveaway: Reply here for a chance to win”
- Reply to that message anytime between 8am and 8pm EST indicating you’d like to enter the giveaway.
That’s it. You’ll be added to the drawing for your chance at a random prize.
Complete List of Prizes & Donating Authors
- Allison Cassatta – ebook copy of PATIENT PRIVILEGE
- Diana Castilleja – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist (DeRicci or Castilleja)
- Angel Martinez – ebook copy of RARELY PURE AND NEVER SIMPLE
- Tyler Robbins – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Evelise Archer – ebook copy of SEBASTIAN AND HIS WOODSMEN
- Lisabet Sarai – ebook copy of QUARANTINE
- Willa Okati – ebook copy of winner’s choice of my backlist at either Loose Id or Totally Bound
- Lex Valentine – ebook copy of SUNDAY’S CHILD
- Leigh Ellwood – ebook of winner’s choice of backlist MM title
- Missy Welsh – ebook copy of ISHERWOOD
- Harper Fox – Kindle or PDF copy of ONCE UPON A HAUNTED MOOR
- Vicktor Alexander – ebook copy of RAISING SHAWNA
- P.D. Singer – ebook copy of SPOKES
- S.Dora – ebook copy of winner’s choice of 1 book in the CALLING THE SHOTS series
- Jambrea Jo Jones – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
- Sloan Parker – ebook copy of MORE THAN JUST A GOOD BOOK
- S.J. Frost – ebook copy of winner’s choice from backlist
Hope you can join us at The Sweet Spot Reader Appreciation Day.
Authors of m/m romances, if you’re interested in joining us for our next RAD, we’d love to have you. Send me an email and I’ll add you to our author contact list.