My cat watching his favorite bird video on YouTube.
This is just such a fun video. I love the song and all the shots they took. Always brings a smile to my face.
According to this article: “A group of professional scuba divers dove in the waters off the coast of the Farne Islands in the UK. They had been in the same place before but this time they found an unexpected surprise. A group of very curious seal pups approached them and started to play.”
If the video isn’t embedded above, you can also view it on YouTube.
Fun & Funny
- Shark Week. #SharkCat cleaning Kitchen!
- One woman’s struggle to use her penis pan
- Dog Photobombs Every Single Photo in Craigslist Apartment Listing
- How to take a great author photo
- Mark Ruffalo Just Learned About All The Homo-Erotic Hulk/Iron Man Fan Art
- Ship My Pants
Books, Libraries & More
- 16 Books Challenged For Their Gay Content
- 25 Signs You’re Addicted To Books
- America’s Most Beautiful Public Library
- Reading Green: 5 Essential Apps for Bookworms
- Book lovers never go to bed alone: Bookshelves and storage spaces
- Goodreads Survey: What Makes You Put Down a Book?
- 30 Gorgeous and Delicious Literary Cakes
Beautiful, Heroic & Interesting
- The Odd Beauty of Abandoned Landmarks
- An Unlikely Hero
- We Found Our Son in the Subway
- Dog Travels 10 Miles In The Cold To Find His Mate
- Dad’s Love Letter to Gay Teenage Son
- Transgender Navy SEAL ‘Warrior Princess’ Comes Out
These 11 Weird Books That Really Exist are equal parts funny and disturbing. They came from AbeBooks’ Weird Book Room, which is seriously worth a few minutes of browsing time. With titles like Teach Your Wife to Be a Widow, I Told You I Was Sick: A Grave Book of Curious Epitaphs, and How to Live with an Idiot much laughter and WTFery will ensue.
From a Brazilian cartoonist. Can’t remember if I shared this video before or not, but it’s fun to watch. You’ll never look at cartoons the same again.
If the video doesn’t display you can watch it here.