I was thrilled and touched to see that four of my books have been nominated at Goodreads in the M/M Romance Group’s 2013 Member Choice Awards. I also received a nomination for Favorite All Time Author! THANK YOU to those who threw my name and books into the hat. And to the contest coordinators for putting everything together and offering to send badges to the nominees.
Here’s the full list of nominations for me and my books:
- Favorite All Time M/M Author
- Favorite All Time M/M Romance Book: Breathe
- Best Contemporary (genre): How to Save a Life & More Than Just a Good Book
- Best Sex Scene: More Than Just a Good Book
- Best Long Story (250 pages or 100K words): How to Save a Life
- Best Mystery/Whodunit (genre): How to Save a Life
- Best Story that Should/Must have a Sequel: What You Do to Me
If you’re interested in selecting your own favorites from 2013, voting is going on via this poll. You can see a full list of categories and nominations at Goodreads if you’re a member of the M/M Romance group.
You might even find a few new books to try.