As a thank-you to my readers and all readers of m/m romances, I’m holding a giveaway for a free e-book copy of my upcoming novel HOW TO SAVE A LIFE (due out January 15, 2013 from Loose Id) and a $25 gift certificate (winner’s choice of Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or All Romance eBooks). Depending on the number of entries received, up to 6 total winners may be selected.
Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST Tuesday, January 1, 2013 or as soon as there are 250 entries (whichever comes first).
Instructions / Rules
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post indicating that you’d like to enter and include the name of one m/m romance (not one of mine please) you’d recommend to a friend who hasn’t read any gay romances but would like to, and also share why you’d pick that book. This should give us all a list of great books to recommend to newcomers. I’ll post the full list of recommendations on my blog after the New Year (I’ll keep your recommendations anonymous on that post).
- Be sure to include a valid email address in the email form field in order to be entered in the drawing. Your email address is for my use only (in order to contact the winners). It will NOT be published on the blog or used for marketing/promotional purposes.
- If for any reason you cannot leave a comment, email me and I’ll post your comment for you, including your answer to the above question (that way everyone can see how many entries there are).
- One random winner will be selected from all who comment on this post. Additionally, for every 50 entries another winner will be selected (up to a maximum of 6 total winners).
- After the giveaway ends, I will contact the winners directly to ask them for their choice of gift certificate and which format they’d prefer for the e-book.
- One entry per person please.
- Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST Tuesday, January 1, 2013 or as soon as there are 250 entries (whichever comes first).
- Winners will be announced on the blog and privately emailed within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
Feel free to share the link to this blog post. There’s also a direct link to the giveaway on my website.
Good luck and thank you again! I have the best readers and I really appreciate all the emails I’ve received telling me how much you’ve enjoyed my work and what certain stories have meant to you. Those individual reader contacts make the long hours writing, editing, and the other work that comes with this business so worth it. Thank you!
Much love and happiness,
Reminder: To enter, leave a comment on this blog post indicating that you’d like to enter and include the name of one m/m romance (not one of mine) you’d recommend to a friend who hasn’t read any gay romances but would like to, and also share why you’d pick that book.