As a thank-you to my readers and all readers of the romance genre, I’m holding a giveaway for free gift certificates (winners’ choice between Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBooks).
Here’s how the giveaway works:
One random winner will be selected from all who comment on this post. Additionally, for every 50 entries another gift certificate will be given away (up to a maximum of 6 total winners). All winners will have their choice from the following options:
- Option 1: $25 gift certificate to amazon.com
- Option 2: $25 gift certificate to barnesandnoble.com
- Option 3: $25 gift certificate to allromanceebooks.com
Rules and instructions for the giveaway are listed below. Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST Sunday, January 1, 2012 or as soon as there are 250 entries (whichever comes first).
Instructions / Rules
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post indicating that you’d like to enter and share what you love about reading romances.
- Be sure to include a valid email address in the email form field in order to be entered in the drawing. Your email address is for my use only (in order to contact the winners). It will NOT be published on the blog or used for marketing/promotional purposes.
- If for any reason you cannot leave a comment, email me and I’ll post your comment for you (that way everyone can see how many entries there are).
- Winners are randomly drawn from the total list of entries.
- One entry per person please.
- Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST Sunday, January 1, 2012 or as soon as there are 250 entries (whichever comes first).
- Winners will be announced on the blog and privately emailed within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
- If I do not hear back from any winner with his or her selection within two weeks, I reserve the right to select another winner.
Feel free to share the link to this blog post. There’s also a direct link to the giveaway on my website.
Good luck to all who enter and thank you again for your love of reading!
Also, for those of you interested in my latest release, Take Me Home, a friends-to-lovers romance, check out Chris’s post at Stumbling Over Chaos for a chance to win an ebook of Take Me Home. (Thanks, Chris, for hosting the giveaway!)
Happy reading in 2012!
Much love and happiness to you all.
Reminder: To enter the gift certificate giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post indicating that you’d like to enter and share what you love about reading romances.