Every month I gather some of my favorite links, real-life stories, and other items that I’ve seen on social media and share them with you. I hope you find something to make you laugh, smile, or just go awwwww.
- Learning English – If you haven’t seen this charming video yet, you’ve got to check it out.
- First Date With A Man – An adorable story of a chance meeting.
- For True Love – He was madly in love, and thanks to a note taped to a window, he got to see his sweetheart again.
- Daughter asks for pride flag for Christmas, her dad does her one better – what a great dad!
- Student Emails Her Teacher While Hopped Up On Drugs After Surgery – My favorite part: love you bye.
- 39 Hilarious Mom Fail Photos – I’m not a mom, but I’m so forgetful and a total disaster that I just know if I had kids I’d make these lists ALL THE TIME.
- The Funniest Tweets From Parents This Week – If you’ve never caught The Huffington Post’s Funniest Tweets series, you should check it out. They make me laugh every week.
NOW THESE ARE GOOD PEOPLE
- A cat with cerebellar hypoplasia and his loving family. – CH is a non-life threatening condition and is not painful for the animal. My dad’s cat has a mild version of CH, and she’s as happy as can be. You can also see more from this cat and his family on Instagram.
- Someone has invented this amazing shake-resistant, smart spoon – a life changer for many people.
- One good thing – I loved the one question this mom asked her kids every day.
- Woman tracks down stranger who hugged her in saddest moment of her life– the world needs more people like this.
- Homeless people are reconnecting with their loved ones thanks to this startup – I absolutely LOVE this idea.
- This guy was deployed in Afghanistan when he met a loving stray dog — and knew he had to find a way to get him back home. You can follow them on Instagram.
- Cat Found Protecting Kittens Left in the Cold, but the Cat is Not Mom at all.
- 17 Of The Most Hilarious Cat Tweets Of 2016.
- Just otters – because they always make me smile.