Sharing a few links today. Hope you find some of the articles interesting. I know I did. And I may have shed a tear or too with some of these.
- The first edition of the Hot Summer Days (HSD) Anthology is now available. You can get a copy via Goodreads. They have several ebook formats available. It looks like there will be four editions in total. My story will be in the fourth volume.
- A touching post by author Dorien Grey: On Being Gay, Parts I and II (scroll down the page to get to the posts dated September 2nd and 5th)
- A moving look back at 9/11 from a New Yorker’s POV: Walk Through 9/11/2001 Through Damon Suede’s Eyes
- For my writer friends out there an interesting article: Donald Maass, James Scott Bell and Christopher Vogler Discuss Story Structure
- I blogged at Loose Ends last week and shared several songs that sometimes help this writer out: Motivation for When Writing (Or Life) Takes the Hard Way. I’d love to hear what songs motivate you.